Repository Management with Nexus
14.4. Virtual OSGi Bundle Repositories
Nexus Professional can also be configured to convert a traditional Maven repository into an OSGi Bundle repository using a virtual OBR repository. To configure a virtual OBR repository:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Virtual repository from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Virtual Repository window,
- Select OBR as the Provider.
- Select another repository’s ID in the Source Nexus Repository ID drop-down
- Supply an id and a repository name.
- Click Save.
The next figure provides some sample configuration used to create a virtual OBR repository which transforms the proxy repository for Maven Central into an OBR repository.