Repository Management with Nexus
Nexus can host an OSGi Bundle Repository, providing you with a way to publish your own OBR bundles. To create an OBR hosted repository:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Hosted repository from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Hosted Repository window,
- Select OBR as the Provider.
- Supply an id and a repository name.
- Click Save.
Figure 14.2, “Creating a Hosted OSGi Bundle Repository” provides some sample configuration used to create a hosted OBR repository.