Repository Management with Nexus
Just like Nexus can group Maven repositories, Eclipse update sites, and P2 repositories, Nexus can also be configured to group OSGi Bundle Repositories. To group OSGi bundle repositories:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Repository Group from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Repository Group window,
- Select OBR Group as the Provider.
- Drag and drop one or more hosted, proxy, or virtual OSGi Bundle repositories into the new group.
- Supply an id and a repository name.
- Click Save.
Figure 14.4, “Creating a new OSGi Bundle Repository Group” shows an example of the a new repository group which contains a hosted OSGi Bundle repository, a virtual OSGi Bundle repository, and a OSGi Bundle proxy repository.