Repository Management with Nexus
Nexus can proxy a P2 Repository. To create a new proxy P2 repository:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Proxy repository from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Proxy Repository window,
- Select P2 as the Provider.
- Supply an id and a repository name.
- Enter the URL to the remote P2 repository as the Remote Storage location.
- Click Save.
Figure 15.1, “Creating a P2 Proxy Repository” provides some sample configuration used to create a proxy of the Indigo Simultaneous Release P2 repository.