Repository Management with Nexus
Sonatype Nexus Open Source as well Sonatype Nexus Professional are widely used and adapted to the varied circumstances and requirements at open source projects and organizations and small to very large enterprises.
Integrating Nexus and expanding its features is encouraged and enabled by the availability of Nexus Open Source under the Eclipse Public License, the REST API of Nexus and the support for plugins as part of Nexus itself, including writing your own plugins.
A number of tools are available to facilitate the community of Nexus users.
- Mailing Lists
A number of mailing lists are available for the Nexus community:
- Nexus Users
- General discussion and support for anyone using Nexus - Subscribe or Browse the Archive.
- Nexus Developers
- General discussion and support for anyone who wants to get involved in the development of Nexus - Subscribe or Browse the Archive.
- Nexus Professional Users
- General discussion and support for professional Nexus users - Subscribe.
- Sonatype provides a live chat channel to connect to other users and developers as well as Sonatype support and development staff.
- Source Code
- The Nexus Open Source codebase is a great reference for your development of custom integrations and plugins. It is available on GitHub at https://github.com/sonatype/nexus-oss.