Repository Management with Nexus
15.3. Grouping P2 Repositories
Just like Nexus can group Maven repositories and OBR repositories, Nexus can also be configured to group P2 Repositories. To group P2 repositories:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Repository Group from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Repository Group window,
- Select P2 as the Provider.
- Drag and drop one or more P2 repositories into the new group.
- Supply an id and a group name.
- Click Save.
Figure 15.2, “Creating a new P2 Repository Group” shows an example of a repository group which contains two P2 proxy repositories.