Repository Management with Nexus
Just like Nexus can group Maven repositories and OBR repositories, Nexus can also be configured to group P2 Repositories. To group P2 repositories:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Click Repositories in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Click the Add.. button above the list of Nexus repositories, and choose Repository Group from the drop-down of repository types.
In the New Repository Group window,
- Select P2 as the Provider.
- Drag and drop one or more P2 repositories into the new group.
- Supply an id and a group name.
- Click Save.
Figure 15.2, “Creating a New P2 Repository Group” shows an example of a repository group which contains two P2 proxy repositories.